Georgia Grown Spotlight Presents:
Georgia Chicken Cups, They are light and filling, and very easy to make!
- 1 ½ pounds cooked chicken, shredded (Rotisserie Chicken works well)
- 1 cup ranch style dressing
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 package wonton wrappers, 24 to the package
- Salsa, optional
Combine chicken and dressing in a bowl and set aside. Combine cheese and taco seasoning in a bowl and set aside.
Place wonton wrappers in muffin cups and brown lightly in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture in each wonton cup and sprinkle with cheese mixture. Return to oven and bake 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 24 Chicken cups